About yeast infection :
Yeast infections refers to the unexpected growth of Candida (A type of fungus). And, this fungi always stay over your skin. Warmth and moisture helps in growing the yeast. Yeast Infections were caused by a lot of factors. Whenever the moisture and pH level inside the body changed, they can be the direct or indirect cause of infections.
Strange Yeast infection symptoms occur. Symptoms vary from person to person and one person's symptoms can change from day to day. These symptoms may vary based on the person's general health or genetic makeup. This is the one of the reasons that people have so many different symptoms.
It is not just women that can be plagued with yeast infections, anyone can get them. Men, women, children, babies, the elderly. A yeast infection can be chronic and hidden with strange or unusual symptoms that occur from time to time.
Do you know? A very small amount of candida fungus were present over skins, digestive tract, and mouth of most healthy people and are kept in check by other bacteria and microorganism in the body. However, certain illnesses, stress or medications can disturb the balance of fungus candida to grow unexpectedly and 75% of the population, it has been estimated, suffer from some sort of yeast infection at some time in their life.
About 70% of peoples who are suffering from candida or yeast infection ignore these infections and later on, it becomes more serious and harder to handle and many people become so accustomed to their symptoms they think their symptoms are simply just part of growing older or part of their lives.Therefore, whenever you found candida symptoms, don't try to IGNORE it.
Some of the signs and symptoms of yeast infections are:
- Redness, itching and discomfort over different skin areas or genitalia.
- Chronic mouth yeast infection - (Children between ages of three and nine years can be affected mostly.) seen white patches around the mouth.And, this is not common condition at all.
- Itching, burning, soreness and irritating may causes over vagina or vulva, this symptoms also present in common bacterial vaginosis.
- In male, symptoms like red patchy sores near the head of the penis or on the foreskin, serve itching, or a burning sensation.
- Weight gain, depression, insomnia, lack of energy, early aging.
- Always try to keep the infected area dry as well as possible because yeast need moist area to grow.
- Do not use under garments which are made up of polyster or nylon. When you wear such under garments suffocate the gentals and therefore the area dry up and become ideal for yeast to flourish.
- After bath or swimming always wipe off your genitals and do not wear your undergarments untill the area is not air dried.
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes try to wear loose fitting cloths because loose fitting clothes do not hold or promote sweating if they are worn for longer time.
- Avoid taking bubble bath.
- Intake yogurt and reduce sugar consumption.
- Always use cotton lingerie.
You treated the symptoms but in most cases the yeast infection is still there. Unless you treated the root cause of the yeast infection you have not solved the problem.There will still be a low level of the yeast cells present.Just waiting until conditions are right for another flare-up.
Since natural cures can not be patented by drug companies, these natural cures are not profitable for them. They do not spend money researching them and do not promote them.